Heating Services in Fort Worth, TX
Tom's Mechanical, Inc. Can Save You Money on Heating Costs
A lot of people assume that it never gets cold in Texas. But anyone who has woken up shivering on winter’s night in Dallas-Fort Worth knows that this is not the case. Make sure you’re prepared for when the temperature starts to drop this year, and contact Tom’s Mechanical, Inc. for top-notch Fort Worth, TX heating services today.
Here at Tom’s Mechanical, Inc. all of our heating repairs, replacements, and installations are backed by 60 years of experience. We are committed to making our services as affordable as possible, which is why we offer financing options and money-saving promotions, such as $50 off our signature home performance evaluations. Through our certified partnership with GreenHomes America, we can help you reduce your heating costs and your carbon footprint at the same time. And best of all, we are available 24/7 for emergency heating service in Fort Worth, so you never have to worry when your furnace breaks down. Call today for a customer-approved heating provider, and find out why we have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau for yourself.
Tom’s Mechanical, Inc. is available by phone at (972) 388-3669.
If you are looking for expert heater installation in Fort Worth, TX, you need look no further than Tom’s Mechanical, Inc. We offer all the top brands and leading models of equipment on the market. From gas furnaces to heat pumps, our technicians are highly trained to install any system your home needs. Most importantly, we offer no-pressure home sales consultations. Our goal is to be your go-to HVAC company, so while we will do everything we can to find you the perfect heating system, we will never upsell you on a product or service you don’t need. Contact us at your convenience if you are interested in a new heater, and discover why locals have trusted our reliable HVAC techs since 1960.
While Texans may be more used to dealing with AC issues than furnace problems, it’s extremely important to have a technician on-hand who can provide reliable heating repairs in Fort Worth, TX. If you have a gas furnace, waiting to deal with a malfunction could be extremely dangerous. Luckily, there’s no need to wait, since Tom’s Mechanical, Inc. offers same-day and emergency services. And if that wasn’t enough reason to call, our work comes with a 100% satisfaction guarantee—so if you are ever unsatisfied just let us know, and we will do everything in our power to make things right!
Signs your heating system may need to be repaired include:
- There is an unbalanced mix of air and gas in the burners
- There is a lack of ventilation and airflow
- The system is visibly damaged
- The system is old or has not been properly maintained
- The system is releasing strange odors
- The system is making loud noises
- The system is cycling on and off
- The heat you’re getting does not match the thermostat setting
- Your heating bills keep going up
We understand that no one wants to have to replace their heater, and rest assured, our technicians will go above and beyond to keep your system running as long as possible. However, there are a few signs that indicate it may be more cost-efficient to simply upgrade your heating unit than to keep it running.
You may want to call Tom’s Mechanical, Inc. for heater replacement in Fort Worth, TX if:
- It is more expensive to repair your system than to replace it: If you are constantly calling for heating repairs, that cost is going to add up. For systems that are 10-years-old or older, and require major repairs to keep running, it may be less expensive in the long run to just call for a replacement.
- It is going to require an expensive component to fix your system: Just as when your car breaks down, it is worth fixing it if you can replace the parts for a reasonable cost, it is only worth fixing your heater if you can find affordable components. For instance, you would not put a new engine in an old, beat-up car just to keep it running, and your heater is much the same way.
- Your system is less energy-efficient than it should be: Modern heaters should all have an Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE) rating of 80% or higher. Many high-efficiency units today come with a rating of 90% AFUE or higher. If your furnace does not meet these standards, you are spending more than you should be on heating costs, and it’s best to call for a repair.
- You can get a good deal on a new system: You can usually get a good deal on a new heating system in spring or fall, when manufacturers offer a variety of purchase incentives. And with money-saving coupons and specials from our Fort Worth heating pros, it’s impossible not to get a great deal when you call Tom’s Mechanical, Inc.!
Air Duct Cleaning
Here’s the situation with HVAC maintenance: no one wants to talk about how important it is, but all heating providers know it is vital to improving your system’s performance. At Tom’s Mechanical, Inc. we are committed to increasing your equipment’s energy-efficiency, while also increasing your heating system’s performance. That’s why one of the best maintenance services we can recommend for your heater is air duct cleaning. Not only can getting your air ducts cleaned allow your heating system to function better and last longer, it may also help reduce dust and other contaminants in your air—helping everyone in your home feel better in the process!
At Tom’s Mechanical, Inc., we offer duct cleaning in Fort Worth, TX that comes with:
- Whole-house indoor air cleaners
- Register cleaning and replacement
- Ductwork camera inspections (available upon request)
- Commercial grade mold/mildew inhibitors (applied as needed)
- EPA-approved anti-microbial germicidal spray to sanitize your duct system
- Professional strength Fresh Duct odor eliminator