Heating Repair in Arlington, TX
24/7 Heater Repair in Arlington
When it comes to keeping your home warm and comfortable, a properly functioning heater plays a vital role. If your heater breaks down or is not running as effectively as it should be, you need to take steps to set up repairs. At Tom’s Mechanical, Inc., our Arlington heater repair professionals handle heating issues quickly and the right way. When you put your trust in our technicians, you can rest easy knowing we always strive for complete satisfaction, and have the awards and credentials to back our service up.
If you are looking for professional heating repair services in Arlington, TX, or the surrounding area, you can trust us to deliver nothing but the best. No heating problem is either too big or too small for us to take care of here at Tom's Mechanical. Our team of HVAC experts uses only high-quality HVAC equipment to perform all heating repairs so that you and your family can enjoy the comforts of your home during the winter months. Contact us to learn more about what we can do to make your home a better and more comfortable place for you today!
Experience a whole new level of care when you call on our Arlington heater repair technicians today!
Why Hire Tom's Mechanical, Inc.?
- We offer money-saving promotions so you can get the services you need at a price you can afford.
- Energy saving options are available so you can reduce your bill and your carbon footprint.
- 24/7 emergency services are available - call us anytime for a fast response!
- We're A+ accredited by the Better Business Bureau
Practical & Affordable Heating Solutions
At Tom’s Mechanical, Inc., we are so confident that you will be 100% satisfied with the services we perform that we offer a money-back guarantee if our workmanship is not top quality. We truly care about the customers we support and take pride in the results we deliver. Whether you are in Arlington or the Dallas-Fort Worth area, you can trust us for reliable and effective residential heating repairs.
We work quickly to help identify heater problems, which may include:
- Imbalanced mix of air/gas in burners
- Lack of ventilation and air flow
- Malfunction or damage in appliance
- Improper installation or former repairs
Once we have identified the issue, we then implement an effective and affordable solution that is designed to improve the performance of your furnace or other heater and keep your family warm all winter long.
Not only do we repair your heating system, but we also make sure to keep you informed of potential steps you can take to keep your system running great at all times! You can even call on the Arlington heating repair experts at Tom’s Mechanical, Inc. for preventative care for your heating system and regular tune-ups. From emergency heater repairs to seasonal maintenance, we can handle all of your residential HVAC needs.
Signs You Need Furnace Repair
Even if you live in a warmer climate, your furnace still works hard during the winter months. As HVAC systems age and undergo seasonal stress, their behavior can change - new noises present themselves, they run longer or at different intervals, and so on. Not all changes are bad, but some can mean serious trouble.
Pay attention to your system; watch and listen for these telltale signs that maintenance is needed, and don't hesitate to have them inspected if they are detected.
- Furnace is making loud, abrupt noises. Every furnace emits noise during operation. Whizzing, humming, and whirring are all normal noises, and they aren't any cause for concern. However, if you start hearing louder, more abrupt noises, you should start to worry. Any noise that is out of the ordinary should warrant an inspection. For example, thumping, clanking, or another abrupt noise heard at unpredictable intervals should be checked out by a professional as soon as possible.
- Pilot light is burning yellow or orange instead of blue. If you own a gas-powered furnace, your pilot light should maintain a blue color at all times. A blue flame indicates that a pure, steady stream of gas is flowing through the system. When the flame weakens or turns yellow, there could be something wrong with the gas line or the purity of the gas itself. It's best to never take chances when it comes to the pilot light. If you notice a change, schedule an appointment immediately.
- Furnace is starting and stopping unpredictably or frequently. There is a whole host of causes for this problem. From thermostat failures to degraded system wiring and electronics, it's practically impossible to diagnose the cause without the help of a certified HVAC technician. Not only will this problem cause the energy efficiency of your system to decline; it will also gradually get worse over time, resulting in unnecessary system wear and irreversible damage.
- Thermostat inaccuracy. Do you feel like you're constantly adjusting the thermostat just to stay warm? If so, you're experiencing a major sign that your system needs some care and maintenance. This problem usually manifests itself in older systems, so if your home has a system exceeding 10 years in age, you should be on the lookout for a decline in system efficiency and thermostat accuracy.
- Sudden energy bill spike. Any time you notice a sudden elevation in your monthly energy costs, your home appliances should be the first place you investigate to find the source of the problem. Your water heater, HVAC system, or washer/dryer could all possibly be to blame, although HVAC units are quite often the culprit.
Why isn’t My Furnace Working?
Tom’s Mechanical, Inc. knows just how important it is to ensure that your furnace is working properly. We do recommend periodic checks of your furnace or heating system just before the colder months. If you think it might be time for a furnace check, get in touch with our Arlington furnace repair team today!
Furnace not working? This could be why:
- Filters in your furnace are either dirty or clogged, reducing overall airflow
- Unit is suffering from normal wear and tear over time
- There is a faulty ignition or pilot making it difficult for the furnace to work properly
- Thermostat is malfunctioning, making the temperature incorrect or inconsistent
- The furnace has accumulated a large amount of dust
- You have an older furnace, more than 15 to 20 years old
Our technicians at Tom’s Mechanical, Inc. offers preventative maintenance to keep issues in check and make sure your furnace is in working order. Finding a smaller problem now can save you from an even larger, costlier problem in the future. We also offer 24-hour rapid response, in case you have an emergency and are in need of immediate service to address your furnace or heating system issue.
Our team works on all HVAC makes and models. Contact us for fast heater repair service today!
“I am compelled to take a few minutes from my hectic day to recognize something extremely rare and wonderful that I received from Tom's Mechanical”- Jason W.
“All of the techs that have serviced have all done a great job”- Edward D
“Their work and customer service is first class all the way”- Andre