Arlington Heating Replacement
ARLINGTON HEATING INSTALLATION PROS
Is your heater failing to meet your current heating needs? Are you paying for frequent repairs to an older heater? It may be time to consider a replacement. When that time comes for you, Tom’s Mechanical is the team to call. Trusted in Arlington and the Dallas-Fort Worth area for more than 60 years, we offer competitive rates, emergency service, and peace of mind provided by an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau. Take a look at our client reviews and see why our customers in Arlington trust us for their heating needs.
If you are looking to upgrade or replace your heating system, you can trust us to deliver high-quality heating replacement services in Arlington, TX, and beyond. We have several different makes and models available for you to chose from so that you and your family can enjoy the comforts of your own home. Our motto is “expect more, get more” – see why when you give us a call!
Contact us now to schedule your appointment for heater replacement in Arlington.
SHOULD YOU WAIT TO REPLACE YOUR HEATING SYSTEM?
Sooner or later, every homeowner is faced with the decision of whether or not to replace their heating system. The question is never "if", but "when" since all mechanical devices eventually wear out. Generally, a heating system will last 10 to 20 years, depending on the type (for example, a furnace may last longer than a heat pump). So, how do you know when the time is right?
Here are several factors to consider:
- How expensive is the current repair? Although it might make sense to make small repairs to an aging system, it is never a good idea to replace major components after a system is ten years old.
- Is the timing right? The best time to purchase a new heating system is during the spring or fall when manufacturers offer purchase incentives. Typically, avoiding purchase decisions during extreme weather will save you money.
- Can I get by replacing one component instead of the entire system? A professional can help you with this decision, but age and compatibility are factors to consider. To get the best operating efficiency out of any system, the components must be matched.
- How efficient should my new system be? Heating systems are rated numerically for efficiency. The higher the Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE) rating, the more efficient the system will be. Standard efficiency is around 80%, whereas high-efficiency units have 90% or more AFUE.
SIGNS YOU NEED TO REPLACE YOUR HEATING SYSTEM
Are you wondering whether you need to replace your heating system as soon as possible?
Here are some signs to look out for:
- You notice a spike in your utility costs
- Your heating system is over 10 years old
- Your heater is making strange noises
- You keep needing to repair your heater
- Your thermostat needs to constantly be adjusted
- You have a yellow burner flame
- You are unable to keep your home at a constant comfortable temperature
- You have poor indoor air quality
If you are looking for professional heating replacement services in Arlington, TX, or the surrounding area, you can count on us. Our team of professionals have years of combined experience and know exactly what to do to get your heating systems working at optimal levels, all year long. Be sure to consult with an expert before investing in a new heating system. The professionals at Tom's Mechanical can help!
- Why Does My Heater Smell?
- 4 Steps to Make Your Home Warmer and Your Heating Costs Lower
- The Toxic Dangers of a Cracked Heat Exchanger
Be sure to consult with an expert before investing in a new heating system. Contact the professionals at Tom's Mechanical today!
“I am compelled to take a few minutes from my hectic day to recognize something extremely rare and wonderful that I received from Tom's Mechanical”- Jason W.
“All of the techs that have serviced have all done a great job”- Edward D
“Their work and customer service is first class all the way”- Andre