Air Duct Cleaning in Arlington, TX
Trusted Air Duct Cleaning Services In Tarrant County
Air quality in your home is extremely important. It is the air you breathe when you are trying to relax and when you are sleeping. Poor home air quality can be dangerous, especially for those who have allergies or asthma. Our Arlington air duct cleaning technicians at Tom's Mechanical, Inc. are experienced with handling air duct cleaning services and scheduling regular duct cleanings with HVAC professionals can ensure that the quality of air in your home is clean and healthy.
An important aspect of maintaining optimum air quality is the state of your ductwork. When ductwork leaks, it can cause pressurization issues in the home, which can lead to the infiltration of dirt, dust, and other pollutants. We can ensure that your ductwork is properly sealed, improving your home's energy efficiency and prolonging the periods between necessary cleanings. If you are looking for professional air duct cleaning services in Arlington, TX, you can count on us to deliver nothing but exceptional service, all at affordable prices. Our Arlington air duct cleaning professionals use only high-quality material and equipment to perform all air duct services because we want to ensure that we are thoroughly cleaning your air ducts, so that you and your family can enjoy the indoor air quality that you truly deserve.
Expert Air Duct Cleaning for Lasting Results in Arlington, TX
When we begin cleaning a duct system, there are many things we look for. Our Arlington air duct cleaning technicians clean out any dust or biological growth found in the ducts. Sometimes ducts show indications of mold growth, which can be extremely detrimental to a person’s health. No matter how contaminated your ducts may be or how extensive the problem is, our team of technicians have the skills to handle it. In addition to a number of safe, effective products we use, our team also utilizes a two-step filtration process with HEPA filtration.
The cleaning services we provide can include:
- Whole house indoor air cleaners
- Register cleaning & replacement
- Ductwork camera inspections (available upon request)
- Commercial grade mold/mildew inhibitor applied as needed
- EPA-approved anti-microbial germicidal spray to sanitize your duct system
- Professional strength Fresh Duct odor eliminator
Request our services today by filling out our online form!
Benefits of Air Duct Cleaning
Air duct cleaning provides homeowners and their families with a number of great benefits that can really help improve your home's indoor air quality. Below we list some of the top benefits that professional air duct cleaning services can offer.
- A Cleaner Home Environment: Most importantly, professional air duct cleaning services offer you a cleaner and more hygienic home environment, with improved indoor air quality. If your air ducts have not been cleaned by professionals in a couple of months, dust and other particles stuck in your air HVAC systems could be circulating into your living space, and affect the air that you breathe. Our expert air duct cleaning services in Arlington, TX are extremely thorough, and we make sure to get rid of even the tiniest of dust particles, so that you and your family can enjoy the indoor air quality that you truly deserve.
- Eliminates Unpleasant Odors: Another great benefit that comes with professional air duct cleaning services is the elimination of unpleasant odors in your home. Various smells coming from tobacco, food preparation, mold of pets can all contribute to creating an unpleasant indoor air quality. The dust itself that has accumulated in your air ducts over the months can also contribute to unpleasant smells. Thorough air duct cleaning services will be able to eliminate all trapped particles in your HVAC systems, so that you and your family can live in a fresher and pleasant smelling home.
- Minimized Allergens: Apart from the accumulation of dust and other particles, your air ducts can be carrying contaminants that could potentially pose serious health concerns. Such contaminants can include bacteria, dander, pollen, or mildew. If anyone in your household suffers from respiratory diseases such as asthma, or allergies, professional air duct cleaning services are extremely important for ensuring a healthy home.
Contact us today to learn more about what we can do to make your home a cleaner, healthier, and more comfortable place for you and your family.
Award-Winning and Reliable Ductwork Service
Since 1960, Tom's Mechanical, Inc. has delivered top-notch and dependable service to clients throughout Arlington. We offer three different comprehensive duct cleaning and indoor air quality packages from which to choose, depending on your home's needs and your budget.
Reasons you should choose Tom's Mechanical, Inc. for your duct cleaning needs:
- A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau
- Multiple time winner of the Angie’s List Super Service Award
- Consistent money-saving promotions and specials
- Energy-saving options through our exclusive OptiHome Solutions
- 24/7 service for emergencies
Our Arlington HVAC technicians are all extensively trained and given thorough background checks. You can feel at peace knowing that Tom's Mechanical, Inc.’s employees are trustworthy and skilled in HVAC issues. We can handle any HVAC matter you may be facing, whether it is big or small, with quality workmanship and courteous service. With our team, you can expect the best customer service!
Air Scrubber by Aerus - ActivePure®
Nasa based Technology that attaches directly to the HVAC system ductwork to clean up to 3,000 square feet and is 50 times more effective than your typical air filter. Scientifically proven to clean and purify: Flu, Staph, MRSA, Strep, E Coli, Hepatitis A, bacteria, odors, smoke, allergens, and dust, resulting in cleaner air, a cleaner HVAC system, and a healthier home.
If you need to have your ducts cleaned, contact our Tarrant County office today at (972) 388-3669.
How Proper Duct Cleaning Can Save You Money
The below photos show the difference between a polluted air duct and one cleaned by a trained expert.
The Impact Duct Cleaning Can Have on Your Air Quality
The below photo shows typical dirt accumulating to the surface of a grille.
The below photo shows the same grille surface looking brand new after a cleaning.
The below photo shows how the internal parts of an HVAC system will collect dirt over time reducing airflow and increasing energy consumed.
The below photo shows the same wheel after being cleaned.
The below photo shows how air ducts which are designed to distribute the air into your house will become caked with dirt, dander, allergens, hair, and volatile organic compounds further adding to indoor air contamination.
The below photo shows the same duct free off all contamination.
“I am compelled to take a few minutes from my hectic day to recognize something extremely rare and wonderful that I received from Tom's Mechanical”- Jason W.
“All of the techs that have serviced have all done a great job”- Edward D
“Their work and customer service is first class all the way”- Andre