Arlington Whole Home Water Filtration
Providing You with Safe, Clean Water
At Tom’s Mechanical, Inc., we understand the importance of maintaining a safe and healthy home for your family. Our team provides residents and business owners throughout the area with the most reliable service possible. To ensure you have fresh and clean water, our team offers whole home water filtration systems in Arlington. As a top-rated plumbing company, we have access to the highest-performing equipment on the market, guaranteed to significantly improve the quality of your water.
Call (972) 388-3669 to request an estimate today.
Signs You Need a Water Filter
Many homeowners assume that their water is clean and healthy, but, unfortunately, that is not always the case. Tap water is often full of contaminants and harsh minerals (water that has high mineral content is called hard water) that can impact your skin, clothing, plumbing fixtures and appliances, and more. To ensure your home is healthy as can be, it is a good idea to look out for signs that the quality of your water needs improving.
You should install a whole home water filtration system if:
- Your tap water tastes funky, smells odd, or is murky
- Your pipes are more than 30 years old
- Your clothes fade rather quickly in the washing machine
- Your water supply comes from a well
- Your plumbing appliances and fixtures are always covered in limescale
- Your dishes are covered in water stains
- Your skin and hair are always extra dry after taking a shower
If you need help determining whether or not a water filtration system is right for your home, Tom’s Mechanical, Inc. is here to help. Our plumbers are here to inspect your plumbing system, assess the quality of your water, and explain your options to you.
Benefits of Water Filtration
Whether your water is contaminated or just full of harsh minerals, a water filter can make a big difference in your home.
Some of the key benefits of installing a whole home water filter in Arlington include:
- Safer & better tasting drinking water: Water filters trap and remove contaminants—such as bacteria, lead, chlorine, and fluoride—from your water, making it much healthier and better tasting.
- Longer-lasting appliances: The minerals in hard water build up within your pipes and on your plumbing appliances (such as showerheads, faucets, and garbage disposals) over time, which often leads to frequent repairs and even premature system failure. A water filter removes these minerals and prevents these problems.
- Savings: Because you won’t be paying for frequent repairs and replacements caused by hard water, you can expect to save plenty of money.
- Reduced limescale: The minerals in hard water can create limescale in your pipes and all over your appliances. Limescale can degrade your plumbing system and give your water a funky taste and smell. Water filtration systems significantly reduce the presence of limescale.
- Prevention of skin irritation: Hard water is known to dry out skin and hair. By trapping the minerals that make water hard, a water filter can help you enjoy softer, healthier skin and hair.
Why wait? The benefits of installing a water filtration system are far too good to ignore. Simply reach out to our experts and we will find the system that perfectly suits your home.
Why Choose Tom’s Mechanical, Inc.?
For over decades, the team here at Tom’s Mechanical, Inc. has been committed to going above and beyond to deliver the highest quality, most affordable service. Nothing matters more to us than taking care of your home and making sure your family is comfortable and safe. When you turn to us for Arlington water filtration services, you can expect upfront pricing, 24/7 emergency repairs, financing options, discounts, and a money-back guarantee on all work completed. That’s right, we are so confident in our ability to get the job done right that we will give you your money back if we don’t.
“I am compelled to take a few minutes from my hectic day to recognize something extremely rare and wonderful that I received from Tom's Mechanical”- Jason W.
“All of the techs that have serviced have all done a great job”- Edward D
“Their work and customer service is first class all the way”- Andre