Water & Gas Leak Detection in Arlington
Protecting Your Property from Damage
Water and gas leaks can put your family at risk and cause a great deal of damage to your property. At Tom’s Mechanical, Inc., we are here to make sure that your home or business is as safe as possible, which is why we offer reliable gas and water leak detection services in Arlington. Using the most advanced tools and technology, our highly trained plumbing experts can quickly locate the source of a leak and determine the best solution.
Do I Have a Gas Leak?
Your gas line is designed to safely power some of your most essential home appliances such as your furnace, stove, and water heater. However, when this line becomes damaged, it can cause gas to leak into your home, which is incredibly dangerous. Gas leaks can make you and your loved ones very sick or cause a fire or explosion in your home. In order to minimize the damage caused by a gas leak, we recommend familiarizing yourself with the signs of a leak.
You might have a gas leak if:
- You have dead plants inside or outside of your home despite the fact that you are taking care of them
- Your gas bills are through the roof even though your usage is the same
- Your gas line is making roaring or hissing sounds
- You can smell sulfur or rotten eggs in your home
- Your gas-powered appliances aren’t working as well as they should
- You or anyone else in your home experience physical symptoms, including nausea, fatigue, difficulties breathing, confusion, severe headaches, vomiting, or fainting
If you have a gas leak, you need to leave all of your doors and windows open, quickly evacuate from your home, call the police or fire department to report the leak, and call Tom’s Mechanical, Inc. for fast, reliable gas line repairs. Our Arlington gas leak detection pros are here to provide the service you need when you need it most.
Signs of a Hidden Water Leak
From peeling paint to mold growth to flooding to electrical shortages, a hidden leak in your home can cause a massive amount of damage.
Some of the most common signs of a hidden water leak include:
- Musty odors: When water leaks into ceilings, walls, or other porous materials, it can create a musty odor in your home.
- Visible mold: Mold can form in a water damaged area in a matter of days. If you discover mold anywhere in your home, chances are you have a hidden leak.
- Stains: Water will stain your walls and ceilings. If you notice yellow, brown, tan, or wet dark spots on your walls or ceilings, there is likely a leak.
- Peeling wallpaper: When water soaks into walls, it often pushes paint or wallpaper away from the wall, resulting in peeled or bubbling paint or wallpaper.
- Warped ceilings or floors: If your ceiling is drooping or your floor is buckling, water is likely the culprit.
When you suspect you have a leak, turn to the Arlington water leak detection experts at Tom’s Mechanical, Inc.
We Are Here for You 24/7
Because water and gas leaks can cause a massive amount of damage to a home, they need to be treated right away. If you are experiencing a leak, don’t worry. Tom’s Mechanical, Inc. is on call and ready to serve you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week because your safety is our top priority. No matter the time of day or night, give us a call and we will arrive in fully stocked trucks, prepared to repair the leak right away. Backed by 60 years of service experience, you can count on our team to get the job done right the first time, every time. And, to make our service that much better, we offer highly competitive rates, incredible financing, promotions, and discounts.
Our Arlington gas and water leak detection experts are here to help. Call (972) 388-3669 to get started.
“I am compelled to take a few minutes from my hectic day to recognize something extremely rare and wonderful that I received from Tom's Mechanical”- Jason W.
“All of the techs that have serviced have all done a great job”- Edward D
“Their work and customer service is first class all the way”- Andre