Arlington REPIPING SERVICES
Professional Pipe Repair in Arlington, TX
Your plumbing system is essential to your home. When your pipes stop functioning properly, you can bet your entire household will be affected. Luckily, Tom’s Mechanical, Inc. is here to help. Backed by over six decades of service experience, our plumbing experts have successfully repiped countless homes and businesses. We offer the most reliable repiping services in Arlington because helping your home run smoothly is our number one priority. Using the most advanced tools and technology, our team always gets the job done quickly and properly.
What are Signs You Need to Repipe Your Home?
While the pipes within a plumbing system are designed to last many years, the time will come when they need to be replaced. Corroded or broken pipes can cause a lot of damage to your yard and home, so it is incredibly important to be able to recognize the signs that something is wrong with your system.
Some of the most common signs that you need to repipe your home include:
- Funky water: If your water is discolored or has an odd taste or smell, something is probably wrong with your pipes. Dirt intrusion, pipe corrosion, rust, or any other kind of pipe damage can significantly reduce the quality of your water.
- Low water pressure: Low water pressure is often the result of leaky pipes or severe blockages within pipes.
- Visible corrosion: If your pipes are visibly corroded, they need to be replaced before they contaminate your water or burst and flood your yard or home.
- Frequent repairs: As pipes age, they begin to break down and require frequent repairs. If you have paid for multiple pipe repairs in the last few years, your pipes need to be replaced.
- Noisy pipes: Your plumbing pipes should not be making sounds. If you hear gurgling, bubbling, rattling, or banging sounds coming from your pipes, you need to call a plumber.
- Frequent clogs: When pipes deteriorate, they tend to be plagued with clogs and blockages that can affect your entire plumbing system. If your toilet, sink, or shower always seems to be clogged, you need a plumbing inspection.
When you experience any of the above problems, reach out to Tom’s Mechanical, Inc. Our team of highly trained and fully qualified plumbers has access to the latest and greatest tools and technology, which enable us to thoroughly assess the condition of your pipes and determine whether repiping is necessary.
How Often Does a Home Need to Be Repiped?
Plumbing pipes are built to last for as long as 50 years. If your pipes are near that 50-year mark, it is definitely a good idea to bring in a plumbing team for an inspection. However, if your pipes are made of lead, they need to be replaced at once, no matter how old they are. This is because the lead from these pipes can seep into your water and make it very dangerous for you and your family.
Call Tom’s Mechanical, Inc. Today!
Repiping your home can improve your water pressure, lower your monthly water bills, reduce your chances of repairs, and improve the overall function of your plumbing system. If your system is currently struggling to keep up, it’s time to bring in Tom’s Mechanical, Inc. With our qualified plumbers on your side, you can expect fast, exceptional service, every time.
And, because we understand that plumbing emergencies can take place at any time, our team is on call and ready to serve you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. If your pipes burst, your toilet overflows and floods your home, or you are experiencing any other kind of emergency, we will be there to implement a fast, dependable solution.
Call (972) 388-3669 to schedule Arlington repiping service today. We look forward to serving you!
“I am compelled to take a few minutes from my hectic day to recognize something extremely rare and wonderful that I received from Tom's Mechanical”- Jason W.
“All of the techs that have serviced have all done a great job”- Edward D
“Their work and customer service is first class all the way”- Andre