Gas Line Repair & Installation in Arlington, TX
Providing Exceptional Gas Line Services | Schedule an Appointment Today
Tom’s Mechanical, Inc. is committed to providing the members of our community with the safest, most reliable services. We take great pride in taking care of homes and businesses throughout the area, always going the extra mile to deliver the best possible service.
Whether you need gas line repair or installation, we’ve got you covered. Using the most advanced tools and technology, we quickly get to the bottom of the problem and offer dependable, safe solutions. Our Arlington gas line repair and installation professionals are here to help.
Do I Need Gas Line Repair or Replacement?
Problems with your gas line can put your family at great risk, so it is incredibly important that you become aware of the signs that you need to call our professional plumbing team. Many people proactively check their homes for gas leaks, but we recommend calling an Arlington gas line professional to repair a gas line.
You need to schedule gas line repair or replacement if you notice:
- Foul odors: Natural gas has no scent, but your gas company puts odors in it so that you can more easily detect a leak. If you notice a sulfur or rotten egg odor in your home, your gas line is probably leaking.
- High bills: If your gas bills are much higher than normal even though your usage hasn’t changed, you need to bring in a professional technician for an inspection.
- Hissing sounds: When your gas line is broken or leaking, you can usually hear hissing sounds coming from the pipe.
- Reduced efficiency: If your gas-powered appliances (such as your water heater, stove, or furnace) are suddenly much less efficient, there could be something wrong with your gas line.
If you experience any of the following problems, our Arlington gas line repair and installation experts will be there in no time to help. We can quickly locate the source of the problem and determine if repair or replacement is necessary. Then, we will get to work straight away implementing the best possible solution.
What Are the Health Effects of a Gas Leak?
Because gas is so dangerous, people will often experience physical symptoms when they are exposed. If your home has a gas leak, you might notice that you or other members of your family experience:
- Irregular breathing
- Loss of concentration
- Fatigue and/or confusion
- Nausea and/or vomiting
- And more.
In serious cases, prolonged exposure can lead to death. To preserve the overall health and wellness of your family, it's important to make yourself famillar with the various ways to prevent or know when a gas leak is present in your home.
What Should I Do If I Have a Gas Leak?
Gas leaks can cause serious health problems, fires, and even explosions in a home, so they must be handled quickly and properly.
In the event of a gas leak in your home, you need to:
- Open all doors and windows in your home
- Evacuate the property immediately and go as far away from your home as possible
- Call the police to report the leak
- Call Tom’s Mechanical, Inc. to quickly and safely repair your gas line
What NOT To Do If You Have a Gas Leak?
It's arguably just as important knowing what NOT to do as it is knowing what TO do.In essence, you'll want to exit your home and avoid igniting the gas which is extremely flammable. If you suspect that your home has a gas leak, remind all members of your household of the following rules.
- Do NOT smoke a cigarette or light a match/lighter.
- Do NOT turn on your stove or oven.
- Do NOT use electrical devices.
Tom’s Mechanical, Inc. Is Here to Help | Call Today
Gas line problems are no joke, which is why our team always gets the job done right the first time. From minor repairs to full gas line replacements, you can rely on us to adhere to the highest standards in professionalism and workmanship every step of the way. Your safety is our top priority, so we are on call and ready to provide you with reliable gas line repairs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Our team is unlike any other. Each of our technicians undergoes extensive training and is backed by six decades of service experience. You can always count on us to offer quality, professional, and courteous service.
Call (972) 388-3669 to schedule gas line repair and installation in Arlington.
“I am compelled to take a few minutes from my hectic day to recognize something extremely rare and wonderful that I received from Tom's Mechanical”- Jason W.
“All of the techs that have serviced have all done a great job”- Edward D
“Their work and customer service is first class all the way”- Andre