Arlington Fixture Repair & Replacement
Taking Care of Your Home
Whether your existing fixtures need to be repaired or replaced, Tom’s Mechanical, Inc. is here to help. Backed by years of service experience, our professionals know exactly what it takes to keep your home and plumbing system running smoothly. Using advanced tools and technology, we can quickly and effectively handle any repair or new installation service you may need.
Our Arlington fixture repair and replacement experts can take care of your:
- Kitchen sinks
- Garbage disposals
- Bathroom sinks
- Water heaters
- Tankless water heaters
As a leading plumbing company, we have access to a large variety of fixtures. We will work with you to understand your style and vision before selecting the perfect fixtures for your bathroom or kitchen. Whether your goal is to minimize your water consumption or enhance the look of your bathroom, we’ve got you covered.
Learn more about our fixture services by calling (972) 388-3669.
Common Fixture Problems
After decades of service, our team has encountered and resolved every kind of fixture problem imaginable. No matter the issue you are experiencing, you can rest easy knowing our team has a solution.
If you are experiencing any of the following, you should schedule fixture repair:
- Your toilet won’t stop running
- Your sink faucet is leaking
- Your water is dirty
- Your toilet tank is sweating
- Your showerhead is leaking
- Your sink or shower drains are slow or clogged
What Are the Benefits of Installing New Fixtures?
Whether you are focusing on the bathroom, kitchen, or anywhere else in the home, upgrading your fixtures is a great idea.
Some of the key benefits of upgrading your fixtures include:
- Improved aesthetic appeal: Brand-new fixtures have the power to transform your entire home. With a variety of makes, models, styles, and colors to choose from, new fixtures can seriously improve the look and feel of your space.
- Increased home value: By updating the look and efficiency of your home, you can also increase its value.
- Better efficiency: Newer fixtures are designed to work better while using less water. Using less water reduces your monthly water bills.
- Fewer repairs: Older fixtures seem to constantly run into issues such as clogs and leaks. Installing new fixtures greatly reduces the chances of needing repairs.
Why wait? Installing new fixtures is a great way to save money and create a more enjoyable, beautiful space in your home. At Tom’s Mechanical, Inc., our team is here to work with you to select fixtures that perfectly match your style and preferences.
There for You When You Need Us Most
You rely on your plumbing system to keep your family comfortable each and every day. When one of your plumbing fixtures stops working the way it should, your entire household can be affected. Our team at Tom’s Mechanical, Inc. wants you to know that we’ve got your back. Our Arlington fixture repair and replacement team offers emergency fixture repairs to ensure your home is taken care of. Whether your toilet floods, your garbage disposal stops working, or your faucet is leaking, we will be there to solve the problem right away.
Tom’s Mechanical, Inc. gets the job done right the first time, every time and we back each of our services with a money-back guarantee.
“I am compelled to take a few minutes from my hectic day to recognize something extremely rare and wonderful that I received from Tom's Mechanical”- Jason W.
“All of the techs that have serviced have all done a great job”- Edward D
“Their work and customer service is first class all the way”- Andre